Ally F.E
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Ally F.E

Forum de l'alliance F.E

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

I am new at this so am trying to catch up.

AuteurMessage
Dagentes
Invité

I am new at this so am trying to catch up. Empty
MessageSujet: I am new at this so am trying to catch up.   I am new at this so am trying to catch up. Icon_minitimeMer 3 Aoû - 8:25

Hello. Please remove your serial number...it is the very first line of your second post and begins with 1A20. We wouldn't want any nasty pirates getting their grubby hands on that now would we matey?Quote:Nero API version: 6.6.0.15 Nero is about two updates behind, get 6.6.0.18 here: need packages 1 and 2, omit the InCD packet.Quote:Last possible write address on media: 2298495 (510:46.45, 4489MB)Last address to be written: 2286143 (508:01.68, 4465MB) Set your target size to 4300, this will prevent you from burning to close to the edge of the disc, where problems can occur.Quote:Disc Manufacturer: OPTODI - SCR008 If memory serves me correctly optodisc are not great media to use, this may be the source of your headache. Use only quality media from verbatim, taiyo yuden or sony, fuji, maxell(made in Japan).Quote:Burn process started at 8x (11,080 KB/s) I wouldn't try to burn this fast with those discs, try 4X max.Quote:Sense Key: 0x05 (KEY_ILLEGAL_REQUEST) Yup, those otpodiscs again.Try a different media and the update, everything else looks pretty clean. 19 Jan 2006 @ 17:35
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

I am new at this so am trying to catch up.
Page 1 sur 1